OLYMPIC BRONZE WINNER - My boy
Name: FWS William the Conqueror
Name Meaning: -
Pet Name: Wills/Conker
Breed: Irish Draught
Markings: Star on head and 4 stockings
Discipline: 3 Day Eventer
Place of Origin: Devon, England.
Personality: William’s a ‘been there done that’ horse. He is gentle and friendly and will co-operate with anyone, he loves children and they can swing from his ears and tail and he wouldn't bat an eyelid. He adores sweet potatoes and will often raid the vegetable garden (Sneaky stallion). He is the most adored member of the stables, and has a close bond with Thorah. Wills is a sweet natured boy who is calm in competitions and isn't as fiery as other stallions.
- 2000, William was born out of ‘Conquest of the beast’ and ‘Williams Fury’
- 2001, William was taught basic ground work. Respect for handler, loading and offloading from trailers, grooming and so on.
- 2002, further training, following other horses, such as watching dressage training
- 2003, began free jumping.
- 2004, Broken and began dressage and jump training.
- 2005, first competition (Dressage) – placed 2nd
- 2006 – 2010, Idle training no shows.
- 2011 – 2012, Olympic training, and the Olympics themselves – Won a bronze medal in 3DE
- 2013, Competing but partially retired. Possibility of another Olympics.
- Stud/Lease: Yes, please read my breeding rules. I won’t stand for William babies not being used. <a wytiwyg="1" href=” fav.me/d6yvqmg“>Breeding Rules</a>
- Colour grey: 50%
- Blue eyes: 50%
- Gentle Nature: 75%
- Stockings on all 4 legs: 20%
• Reserved for *Aimi333